Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is notification that I have had enough bad publicity from my former husband and will now defend myself if necessary.

There is plenty of material in Bryan's blog that is not appropriate for our children to read, especially when it's only part of the story.

I don't appreciate being slandered....it's in very poor taste for my former confidant to write intimate details and post them on the internet where everyone (including my children and those I have known and loved as family) can read it...especially when they are not completely true.

6 comments:

jay aitch said...

I apologize for my comment on Bryan's blog and I really don't want to know the private stuff. Sorry.....

jay are said...

This is just to say that in no way does anyone I know think differently of you now than before. I've not felt anything shared on Bryan's blog was slander or put you in some horrible light--just showed that we all have issues we deal with, struggle with, etc. You have your own side and frustrations to share as well. That's common sense and everyone knows it's true. Don't feel this is war and everyone's picking a side. Nothing could be further from the truth. We love you, miss you---I love you and miss you and am sad at the current state of things which makes it harder for me to get to see you or be around you! I had such fun times with you. You're smart and beautiful AND have things to work on as well---it's a whole package, just like all of us (except the smart and beautiful part. Some of us aren't as endowed in those areas).

I'm hoping that since you have a blog now, you'll share some of your news of what you're doing now and maybe some fitness tips. Are you done with school? What's the next step? What's new with you? Are you keeping dry up there? Are you still teaching a fitness class? So many things to know. Would love to hear how everything's going in that regard.

Take care and keep us posted.

jay aitch said...

I would love to hear from you, too!! Hope you are well!

Happy Birthday! said...

Ack, this has been bothering me for some time now....that you, or anyone, would perceive that the people who read Bryan's blog think that his side is the only side, or that they believe that every perspective shared there is remembered and recounted perfectly accurately in every detail. And there are definitely two (and probably more) sides to every story. And I see your point, now that you bring it up, about kids reading stuff...as I think about it, if my parents broke up I probably wouldn't want to see some stuff discussed, no matter how charitable it was to both sides.

I love you and miss you too. :( It would be great to hear about what's happening with you.

Pease forgive me for any comments I have made to Bryan's blog that made it sound like I was taking sides or even thinking about "sides." You will always be family to me.

Rob said...

it's not about making you look bad -- that's not my intention.
i apologize if that's how it seems to you, or if i'm not self-perceptive enough to see that that's what i'm doing.
why don't you tell me what posts have intimate details, slander, or stuff that would be damaging for the kids to read, and i'll take them down.

bfoxy37 said...

Hannah, for what it's worth I understand what you are saying. It makes a lot of sense to me and I can understand your frustration. I want to say "hi" to you and hope you are doing well.